Soil Nailing Contractors
The solution you need for unstable ground conditions, delivered by a highly experienced team.
Soil nailing is used to provide cost-effective short or long-term ground stabilisation for roadway cut excavations, slope stabilisation or retaining wall support. Condor Projects can manage all elements of bank stabilisation projects including, design, supply, installation and testing.
• Nationwide solutions
• Highly experienced team
• Emergency stabilisation of existing slopes or construction of new cuts
What is Soil Nailing?
Soil nails are used to provide cost-effective short and long-term stabilisation for roadway cut excavations, slope stabilisation or retaining wall support. Condor Projects can manage all elements of soil nailing projects including, design, supply, installation and testing. The process is used to stabilise and add reinforcement to steep slopes and embankments. This will ensure they are secure and safe from becoming misshapen or even collapsing requiring emergency stabilisation.
How Soil Nailing Works
Soil nails bind the existing slope together. When closely spaced, the soil nails form a block, which acts as a retaining structure. Soil nails cause minimal disturbance to the existing slope, are quick to install, and cheaper than external structural solutions such as retaining walls. Once installed and grouted, around 10% of the nails are usually tested to ensure they meet their design load following regulatory procedures.
Where we can work
With our wide range of custom and specialist built tools, machines and drill rigs, we’re able to carry out soil nailing in almost any location. Soil nails are normally installed alongside a slope surface, such as netting, hydroseeding, seeded geotextiles or shotcreting for future erosion control and surface protection.
No matter how difficult the conditions are, such as by motorways or busy highly populated areas, we’re able to safely and efficiently carry out our work.
Who we work with
At Condor Projects, we work with any sized business from small to international. You can see just some of our recent soil nailing projects by selecting a link below;
Why choose Condor for your soil nailing project
Working with an expert soil nailing company, you’ll benefit from;
- Quick installation – other methods such as ground anchors, although necessary for certain jobs, take much more time to build and install. Nails can be rapidly installed and are therefore perfect for emergency situations.
- Ability to work in difficult conditions – as we have a wide range of bespoke and specialised machinery, we’re able to work in confined spaces or locations that other contractors simply are not equipped to work within.
- Complete turnkey service – we can manage all elements of the project including design, supply, installation and testing.
- Condor Projects have extensive experience with stainless steel and GRP to achieve a design life of 120 years.
Find Your Soil Nailing Solution
We’re an international civil engineering company with nearly 30 years of experience working within the geotechnical industry. We have a real focus on providing value, meaning the highest quality product and soil nailing service for very competitive prices.
To get started on your next project, contact Condor Projects by emailing email@example.com or calling us at 01757 288900.
Speak To Us Today
Please enter your details below and we will be in touch to discuss your project.