Soil Nailing Contractors
A highly experienced team delivers the solution you need for unstable ground conditions.
Soil nailing provides cost-effective short or long-term ground stabilisation for roadway cut excavations, slope stabilisation or retaining wall support. Condor Projects can manage all elements of bank stabilisation projects, including design, supply, installation and testing.
- Nationwide solutions and support
- Highly experienced team – Over 25 years of experience
- Emergency stabilisation of existing slopes or construction of new cuts
- Emergency or scheduled solutions
- Expertise and equipment to work on any project
- All staff trained to CSCS standard
- Able to provide SSSTS qualified workers
- Received multiple DTI Innovation Awards
- Focus on delivering first-class value
Ready To Start?
To further discuss your project requirements, send us an enquiry or call us on 01757 288900.
What is Soil Nailing?
Soil nails provide cost-effective short and long-term ground stabilisation for roadway cut excavations, slope stabilisation or retaining wall support. Condor Projects can manage all elements of soil nailing projects, including design, supply, installation and testing. The process stabilises and adds reinforcement to steep slopes and embankments. They provide an alternative to rock anchors used for stabilising rock slopes. Soil nails ensure security and safety from becoming misshapen or even collapsing, requiring emergency stabilisation.
How Soil Nailing Works
Soil nails bind the existing slope together. When closely spaced, the soil nails form a block, which acts as a retaining structure. Soil nails cause minimal disturbance to the current pitch, are quick to install and are cheaper than external structural solutions such as retaining walls. Once installed and grouted, 10% of the nails test to ensure they meet their design load following regulatory procedures.
For a more detailed look at the soil nailing process, you can find out soil nailing guides here.
Where we can work
With our vast range of custom and specialist built tools, machines and drill rigs, we can carry out soil nailing in almost any location. For future erosion control and surface protection, soil nails are installed alongside a sloped surface. Protection can include netting, hydroseeding, seeded geotextiles or shotcreting.
No matter how difficult the conditions are, such as by motorways or busy, highly populated areas, we can safely and efficiently carry out our work.
Who we work with
At Condor Projects, we work with any sized business, from minor to international. You can see just some of our recent soil nailing projects by selecting the link below;
Why choose Condor for your soil nailing project
Working with an expert soil nailing company and professional geotechnical drilling company, you’ll benefit from;
- Quick installation – other methods such as ground anchors take much more time to build and install, although necessary for specific jobs. Nails can be rapidly installed and are therefore perfect for emergencies.
- Ability to work under challenging conditions – as we have a wide range of bespoke and specialised machinery, we can work in confined spaces or locations within which other contractors are not equipped.
- Complete turnkey service – we manage all project elements, including design, supply, installation, and testing.
- Condor Projects have extensive experience with stainless steel and GRP to achieve a design life of 120 years.
Find Your Soil Nailing Solution
We’re expert geotechnical consultants with nearly 30 years of experience working within the geotechnical industry. We focus on providing value, meaning the highest quality product and soil nailing, resin injection, pressure grouting concrete repair and more services for very competitive prices.
To get started on your next project, contact Condor Projects by emailing [email protected] or calling us at 01757 288900.
Speak To Us Today
Please enter your details below and we will be in touch to discuss your project.